Join us as we go over our top stories from the week:
- WCG offers streamlined CTMS research sites
- Velocity Clinical Research snags new expert
- Errant Gene Therapeutics story update
- Lung cancer treatment changes
- Mayo Clinic investigator discusses clinical trial
- HIV VACCINE – How close are we to a workable vaccine?
- Korean academic research develops vaccine for tick-born virus
- HIV cure search for the Cure John Causey in regenerative-based treatment
- Clinical trials Hoag Hospital Discusses importance
- Nestle observations studies violated Indian law, says Indian Government.
00:32 – Clinical Trial News
04:12– SiteWatch Challenge
05:39 – Cancer
09:21 – HIV/AIDS
12:21 – Lung Disease
15:43 – Tick-Borne Virus
16:53 – Neurological Disease
Make sure to tune in on Sep 11th for our podcast, where we will be talking to Patrick Girondi about his legal battle in regards to his research and drug development for thalassemia.