University: Research assistant/clinical trial coordinator, Clinical Research Priority Program “Synapse & Trauma”
Research assistant/clinical trial coordinator, Clinical Research Priority Program
Institute, Department, Clinic
Department of Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics
Description of UZH unit
The Clinical Research Priority Program “Synapse & Trauma” is research consortium investigating ways of modifying aversive and traumatic memories in healthy persons and clinical patients. As a part of this consortium, 2 principal investigators with overall 4 PhD students will perform drug trials in healthy volunteers to help determine the potential of candidate drugs for clinical translation. These studies will involve several experimental assessments of human memory function.
We are looking for a part-time research assistant for support, coordination, management and administration of these studies. Your tasks will include:
- regulatory trial administration, including ethics and SwissMedic documentation
- data quality management and data quality control
- supervision and training of Masters students
- coordination and management of rosters for research and medical staff
- coordination with medical laboratory and technical support staff
- recruitment of volunteers via online platforms
You must have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in psychology, biology, or a medical science and/or work experience as study nurse/clinical trial coordinator
- GCP training (level 3) or willingness to undertake this before the position starts
- fluent in German and English
- familiarity with an academic environment
- good skills in standard office software, in particular MS Word and Excel
- a flexible and supportive mind
- excellent communication skills
- excellent organisation skills
Fluent English is mandatory, German would be helpful.
Standard office software
- a friendly work place in a vibrant academic environment with multiple additional options for continuing education (lectures, project seminars)
- flexible work hours
- payment according to your career background and level of training
For additional information about an employment at the University of Zurich please visit our website.
This position opens on:
January 1, 2019
Prof. Dominik Bach
Please send an application with the usual documents to the above mentioned e-mail address.
Psychiatrische Universitätsklinik Zürich