WIRB-Copernicus Group (WCG) and Accumen co-host a one hour webinar at 1PM ET today. Click on the link at the bottom of the article to hear Dr. Scott Gottlieb, Former Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, and Dr. Paul Biddinger, Massachusetts General Hospital: Chief, Division of Emergency Preparedness and Director, Center for Disease Medicine.
- What we know, and don’t know, about the nature and epidemiology of COVID-19
- Looking at our national response–what’s happening as we prepare
- How are health care institutions preparing for COVID-19 across different divisions?
- What messaging should hospitals be providing to staff, patients, and the public?
The moderators include:
· Dr. Lindsay McNair, Chief Medical Officer for WCG
· Mr. Jeff Osborne, President and Chief Executive Officer for Accumen, Inc.
Attendees may pose questions in advance and register for this event here.