- EpicentRx Receives FDA Clearance of IND for Adenovirus Program AIM-001.
- Gates Foundation Places $100m into Battling COVID-19 Including University of Leuven Virologist.
- Toronto’s AI-vendor Cyclica Inks Strategic Collaboration with Elite Chinese Academic Research Center targeting COVID-19.
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Submits Proposal to HHS to use Genetically Engineered NK Cells Targeting COVID-19.
- Canada Federal Government Continues to Fund Coronavirus Vaccine Research.
- Genentech’s Esbriet Granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Unclassifiable Interstitial Lung Disease.
- Karyopharm Announces Xpovio (selinexor) Combo Treatment Meets Primary Endpoint in Phase 3 BOSTON Study for Multiple Myeloma.
- City of Hope Launches Phase I CAR T Therapy Trial based on Scorpion Toxin.
- UTSW & Univ of Chicago Researchers Study Reveals Gut Bacteria can Penetrate Tumors Aiding Cancer Therapy.
- UT Health San Antonio at the Forefront of the Clinical Research as a Care Option Movement for Latino Population in Southwest.
- The World’s First NASH Drug Approved in India: Zydus Cadila’s Saroglitazar.
- CHU Bichat-Claude Bernard Investigators (France) Study Hidradenitis Suppurativa and Conclude a Food Intolerance & Gut Dysbiosis Link.
- University of Alberta Spinoff DrugBank Profiles 13K Drug Entries & Seeks Investment.
- $2.5m Infused into Western Australia National Imaging Facility Node for Improved Research & Patient Care.
- Piedmont Atlanta Hospital is the Lead Enrolling Site for National Transplant Clinical Trials.
- Boston’s Cure Rare Disease on the Cusp of CRISPR-based Personalized Treatment for type of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
- AMSSM’s Research Network Funds Research to Prepare for NIH-Funded Trial Centering on Achilles Tendinopathy.
LUNG DISEASE 03.01
LIVER DISEASE 05.21
CLINICAL TRIAL 06.14