Join us as we go over our top stories from the week:
- Advanced Gene Therapy TR002 Moves to Phase III Clinical Trial for Mesothelioma.
- FirstHealth Makes History Enrolling the First Patient in Immunotherapy Clinical Trial Addressing Cervical Cancer.
- San Francisco-Based, Infectious Disease-Focused Vir Biotechnology Now Files for IPO.
- Large Payer Cigna to Fully Cover Multi-Million Dollar Gene Therapies.
- California’s Central Valley Center of German-Originated $28M Biotechnology Firm Investment.
- UCLA Investigator Leads Small Clinical Trial that Actually Reverses Aging Process by 2.5 Years on Average.
- Thomas Jefferson University-based Research: Clinical Trials Under Siege in America.
- Genentech Reports Results From Phase 3 BLOCKSTONE Trial; Xofluza Reduces Flu Threat by 86% Following Exposure.
- Center for Psychedelic Research Opens at Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- Northwestern Medicine’s ‘Successful’ Immunotherapy and Autoimmune Disease Research Program to Shut its’ Doors.
- Drug Makers Responding to Price Pressures and Start Dropping Insulin Costs.
- Penn PACE: Medicine & Radiology Receive $8.9M & Build a Center of Excellence Dedicated to Opioid Use Disorder Research.
- Rheumatology Network Interviews Clinical Investigator for the SELECT-COMPARE Trial for Rinovoq.
- Ex-NFL Player Turned Investigator to Lead Expanded Access Study With FDA Approval of Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals IND.
- Microsoft and AstraZeneca Team up for AI Incubator.
Tel Aviv’s IchilovHospital CEO Ronnie Gamzu: Accelerate the Digital and AI Initiatives.
- KaiserPermanente Study Reveals At-Home Dialysis Improves PatientQuality of Life.
- MountSinai Launches the Lipschultz Center for Cognitive Neuroscience.
00:35 – Cancer
02:30 – Clinical Trials
07:07 – Flu
07:51 – PTSD
08:48 – SiteWatch Challenge
12:35 – Opioid Use News
13:13 – Arthritis
15:43 – Artificial Intelligence
18:22 – Kidney
19:43 – Neuroscience
Make sure to tune in on Sep 18th for our podcast, where we will be talking to Sharee Page, about your battle with breast cancer. You find her on YouTube as Breast Cancer Babe.Source: