- University of Nebraska Medical Center to Conduct Clinical Trial Treating Coronavirus.
- K-State Researchers on Path to Find a Cure for Coronavirus.
- Gilead Begins Two Phase 3 Trials to Evaluate Remdesivir in Adults Diagnosed with COVID-19 Coronavirus.
- Lysogene Granted FDA Fast Track Designation for LYS-SAF302 Gene Therapy in MPS IIIA.
- Baudax Bio Receives FDA Approval for Anjeso (meloxicam), a Non-Opioid Pain Treatment.
- Allecra Therapeutics Reports Top-Line Results for Phase 3 ALLIUM Trial of Exblifep for Complicated Urinary Tract Infections.
- Company Leveraging Exclusive License from MD Anderson for Novel Gene Therapy Raises $25.5m in Two Stock Offerings.
- Noxopharm Granted IND Approval from FDA for Veyonda for Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
- Harbour BioMed Receives U.S. FDA IND Approval for Phase 2 Trial and Orphan Drug Designation for Anti-PD-L1 Monoclonal Antibody, HBM9167.
- Cancer UK Partners with Start Codon Targeting the Cambridge Cluster for Life Science Startup Investment.
- How Gilead’s Newest Takeover Deal Will Bolster Its Cancer Strategy.
- NoNO Announces Results from Phase III ESCAPE-NA1 Trial of Intravenous Nerinetide in Patients with Acute Ischemic Stroke.
- Smartphone Apps Not Ensuring Patient Engagement for Depression-focused Studies. Feds Vigorously Investigating NIH-Funded Research Institutions and Investigators under False Claims Act.
- Rockefeller University Licenses Promising Early-Stage HIV Antibodies to Gilead.
- Wisconsin-based Spaulding Clinical Research A Top Phase I Facility: The FDA Awards a $5m Contract.
- Insomnia as a Risk Factor for Heart Disease.
- CSL Behring & University City Science Center Accelerate Research for New Biotherapies with Grant Awards.
- Linköping University Pursues AI Model that Discovers Disease-Related Genes. Rep. Moser’s Vision for University of Kentucky as Center for Cannabis Research Including Clinical Trials.
CLINICAL TRIAL 02.31
CLINICAL CHALLENGES 09.10
LUNG DISEASE 12.12
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE 12.55
OPIOID USE 13.28